Code of Ethics
We set the highest standards for the services we provide and the professional and ethical way we run our business. Our reputation and success depend on it.
The Compass Code of Ethics embodies the principles that guide the way we should think and act every working day.
All of us at Compass Group North America share a responsibility to uphold these standards and to conduct our business in a professional, safe, ethical and responsible manner, without exception and without compromise.
The Compass Code of Ethics covers:
- Relations with our employees
- Relations with our customers
- Relations with our suppliers and subcontractors
- Relations with governments and the wider community
- Review and become familiar with our Code of Ethics
- Apply it in your work every day
- Follow our Guiding Principles and live our Values
- Always do what is right; if it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't
- Don't ignore something you feel is wrong; raise your concerns either through your manager, HR, the legal department or confidentially via Speak Up.
Read our Code of Ethics.