We’re almost two months into having our new AltogetherGreat.com website! With revamped navigation and new features, we’re received some questions about where to find some information with the site. Check out the Q&A below to see if your questions are answered. If not, feel free to reach out through the Contact Us form!
Q1- I have a friend who would like to apply for a job at Compass. Where should I send them?
· I would also suggest sending them to the Blog. There is a lot of great information available in the “Finding Your Career” category with information from job searching to interview tips that comes directly from Compass recruiters. Information on the blog is updated several times per week.
Q2- I am a unit manager. Where is the best place to send my associates for help?
· I would first send them to the Associate Resource Center in the People section of the site. From there they are able to navigate through FAQs on a number of different subjects.
· If they can’t find what they are looking for there, they should reach out via the Contact Us form available on the site. They can either send an email or call the One HR number for assistance.
Q3- How do I submit a story to be featured on the site?
· Great question as we are always looking for new associates and content to share with the Compass community. We love to have stories that recognize an associate, share an interesting career path with Compass, or that highlight some volunteering a group did in their community.
· There is an option on the Contact Us form to submit a story to my team.
Q4- How can someone search for available jobs by location?
· The first step would be to navigate to the Job Opportunities page.
· From there, you’ll select the option that best applies to you, whether you already work for Compass or if you are an interested candidate.
· Search for jobs by location or take a look at the interactive map on the job search page.
Q5- What types of rewards are in the Rewards section?
· The Rewards section includes information on all the programs you can elect to participate in as a Compass Group associate.